Welcome to the WIKI for Web Service Engineers!
This site aims to provide a news and discussion for all things related to (Web) Service Engineering.
The site is also a central place to discuss the LTSA WS-Engineer plug-in for Eclipse. The WS-Engineer tool is an extension to the Labelled Transition System Analyser (LTSA) which allows models to be described by translation of the BPEL implementations and WS-CDL descriptions, and can be used to perform model-based engineering including:
- Analysis of interaction models (e.g. trace equivalence, deadlock, liveness etc)
- Synthesis of composition and choreography interaction processes from behaviour models (e.g. message sequence charts)
- Verfication of WS compositions against behaviour models (e.g. for partner obligations)
- Validation through interactive and animated models
- Trace analysis for service composition interaction logs (e.g. BPWS4J Logs)
Most recent forum posts…